This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website www.ebooz.com, including any information that you can provide us through the site when you contract a service, register for our newsletter or provide your contact information through the form enabled for this purpose.
By providing us with the data, we inform you that our services are only aimed at adults, so you guarantee that you are over 18 years old when you send us the form.
- Responsible for the treatment.
Contact details of the person in charge: avenida alfredo de palma 23, marbella and email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation tells us that personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, all information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous or percentage data.
We may process certain types of personal data on our Website, which may include:
- Identity data: name, surname and username.
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (those that reveal your ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, trade union membership and information about your health, genetic or biometric data).
In the event that you are required to collect personal data by law or according to the terms of the contract between us and you refuse to provide it to us, we may not be able to perform said contract or provide the service, and you must notify us in advance.
- How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact emails, by phone or post, when:
- Request information about our products or services
- Contract the provision of our services or products
- Request quotes
- You subscribe to any of our services or publications
- Send your comments
To ensure the quality of our portal, we have to reserve the right to refuse any request for registration or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this occurs, we will try to explain the reasons for our decision, but we cannot commit to doing so in all cases.
- Through technology or automated interactions: On our site we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. This data is collected through cookies or similar technologies. If you want more information, you can consult our Cookies policy here (enlazar)
- Through third parties:
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
- Social networks: (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin…) outside the European Union.
- Paypal or any other means of payment: contact, financial and transaction data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
- Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalization of a contract between xxxx and you.
- When you give your consent to the processing of your data
- When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- When it is necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email email@example.com or by consulting the section on the exercise of rights below.
Below we attach a table in which you can consult the ways in which we are going to use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, in addition to knowing what type of personal data we are going to treat. We may process some personal data for any additional legal reason, so if you need details about this you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Purpose||Type of data||Legitimacy for your treatment|
|To request information through the contact form||– Name– Surname– Email||Consent of the interested party|
|To administer and protect our business and our website||– Datos técnicos– Name– Surname– Email||legitimate interest|
commercial communications: You will only receive communications if
- You requested information from us or made a contract with us for a product or service.
- If you provided us with your data, accepting the box enabled in this regard on our form.
- As long as you have not expressed your wish to stop receiving such communications.
We obtain your express consent before sending you any communication, and you may request at any time that we stop sending you communications in the email email@example.com
When you choose to stop receiving our communications, your personal data will continue to be stored as a result of the contract made by you to comply with legal requirements.
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we should use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reason for its processing and as long as the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
Storage period: They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and from the processing of the data. The provisions of the archives and documentation regulations will apply.
Subscriber data by e-mail or form: From the time the user signs up until they unsubscribe.
User data uploaded by xxxxxx to her Social Networks or pages: From the moment the user gives his consent until he withdraws it.
- Your Rights in Data Protection
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of xxxxxxx or email address firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you can ask xxxxx if she is using your personal data.
- to request your rectification, if they were not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to them.
- To request the treatment limitation,in this case, they will only be kept by xxxxxx for the exercise or defense of claims
- A stand against to your treatment: xxxx will allow the data to be processed in the manner that you indicate, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, they must continue to be processed.
- to portability de data: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, xxxxxx will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
You can use the models made available to you by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, to exercise your previous rights: here
Claim before the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which xxxxxx is treating your data, before the corresponding control authority, being in Spain, the competent one for it: Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights listed above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who has no right to receive it.
All requests are resolved within the indicated legal period of 1 month. However, it may take us more than a month if your request is particularly complex, or if you have already carried out a series of actions previously. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Transfer of personal data
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need the help of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures to guarantee your rights:
- Service providers that provide information technology and systems administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, auditors and insurers who provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consulting services
All data processors to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat it in accordance with the GDPR. We only allow such processors to process your data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, you can request, in compliance with transparency, a list of who are these companies that provide us services, you can do so by email: email@example.com
- Data Security
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contracting agents and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspicion of violation of your personal data and we will notify you and the Control Authority in the event that a security breach occurs, as regulated in the RGPD in its articles 33 and 34.
- International transfers
Countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside the EEA unless the transfer meets certain requirements.
Some of our third-party service providers are located outside the European Economic Area (EEA), so the processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
- Social Networks: xxxxxxx makes use of social networks Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, all in the US.
- Email: The xxxx email service is provided using the services of Ebooz.com
- Storage and encryption. xxxxxx uses the following external provider for the storage of her personal data: DRIVE
If you need further information regarding the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your data outside the EEA, you can contact us via our email firstname.lastname@example.org